CleanKings Cleaning Services – 5 Commercial Spaces That Require Specific Cleaning Services
Every company deserves a one-of-a-kind cleaning experience. Each building has a distinct plan and diverse building materials, necessitating a distinctive strategy. Does your business cleaning service offer all the services you want for a clean building? Or do you simply get the same service every time?
This article will provide examples of commercial cleaning services for various spaces.
Commercial Building Types and How to Clean Them
Here are some of the most popular types of commercial premises and the cleaning services they require:
- Office Cleaning
The layout and usage of offices often dictates the kind of cleaning service you need.
An office building with open floor plans needs different cleaning than a building with plenty of closed offices.
The main office cleaning needs include:
- Hard floors – offices have a lot of hard surfaces such as tiles, concrete floors and vinyl that need regular cleaning.
- Toilet cleaning – the toilets need to be serviced at least once a day. This includes mopping, scrubbing and sanitising.
- Window cleaning – it’s not enough to just throw the office window cleaning out the window. Window cleaning needs to be done at least monthly.
- Carpet cleaning – carpets are the main showpiece of commercial buildings. They need to be cleaned and maintained on a regular basis.
- Restaurants and Cafes
Restaurants and cafes need a lot of cleaning and maintaining to keep them in tip-top shape.
- Kitchen cleaning – the kitchen is a unique place in the restaurant that often needs specialised cleaning. This includes countertops, floor cleaning, cupboards, facilities and appliances.
- Table cleaning – the tables need to be wiped down before meals are served and at the end of the business day.
- Restroom cleaning – the restrooms need to be cleaned both before and after people use the facilities.
- Window cleaning – like in the offices, regular window cleaning is important to maintain.
- Apartment Buildings
Apartment buildings are a mix of residential and commercial spaces. The cleaning services need to be able to handle both.
- Entrance cleaning – the entrance area needs to be cleaned daily, as this is often a gathering point for residents.
- Cleaning the hallways – the hallways need to be cleaned daily to keep them clutter and dust-free.
- Apartment cleaning – the apartments, or the private living spaces, need to be cleaned weekly or bi-weekly.
Schools are sensitive places because they host children and teenagers who are particularly sensitive to dirt and can become ill rapidly if they attend lessons in a filthy and poorly kept school facility. School cleaning should be done on a regular basis.
Dirt in schools can range from dust to waste, filth, sludge, soil, food particles, and other contaminants.
- Cleaning the classrooms – daily cleaning is needed to keep the students from getting distracted by clutter and dust. Cleaning the toilets – bathrooms need to be sanitised at least once a day.
- Cleaning the cafeteria – the cafeteria is where the students get their food and snacks. It needs to be clean so that the students are not at risk of getting food poisoning from contaminated food.
Hospitals are complex places that need to be cleaned regularly to avoid spreading infection and disease.
- Cleaning the toilets – the toilets in the hospital need to be cleaned regularly, regardless of their location.
- Cleaning the floors – the floors in the hospital will be busy throughout the day and need to be kept clean at all times.
- Cleaning the windows – the windows need to be cleaned daily to ensure that there is enough sunlight in the hospital.
- Regularly cleaning the wired areas – particularly for the patient rooms, the hospital needs to ensure that the wiring and electronics are kept clean regularly.
- Cleaning the air ducts – the air ducts need to be cleaned regularly to ensure that the air quality is not affected.
Due to the wide variety of businesses that need cleaning services, the approach for cleaning each of them will also be unique. Each building has a unique layout that requires a different cleaning approach. So, before choosing a commercial cleaning service, ensure it has the right cleaning experience and equipment to handle your situation.
CleanKings Cleaning Services is a reputable commercial cleaning service provider in Australia. Contact our team of professional cleaners today to learn how we can help your business!